Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's Get Down To Brass Tacks...

...I'm putting a lot more time, effort, and by proxy more of myself into my other blog.

My personal life is solid, though there are lots of things that, out of respect for my future wife's sense of privacy, I refuse to write about.

Things are in order, don't worry about that. My journey to and (at least) two-year residence in Brooklyn should be a Hell of a ride. But you all have Facebook, right?

Anyway, without any drama, there's no intrigue. I hate drama, and if I start writing creative stuff again (which I have/am,) I won't be posting it online where someone could just as easily copy, paste, and post it, calling it their own.

It's been fun, but I think I'm too old to just write about myself like it's front page news.

Adios!

No comments: