Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Gift That Keeps On Giving

SHELLEY IS GETTING NETFLIX!!!!!!!

She's doing the 2 DVD's per shipment thing, so we can each pick one. I've already searched a few result-less movies (200 Motels, Kenny Vs. Spenny), but that's just me being difficult. It still stands that we are going to get our (her) money's worth out of this. Especially since she'll be back in Texas from the 14th through the 23rd. I'll need something to do those nine days. Might as well do something semi-constructive.

In other news, I've been reading Ian Fleming's original 007 novels, purchased with graduation money. I really, really like them. My only complaints are that as a high-class Englishman he tends to write rather disparagingly about other nationalities (especially minorities), though at the same time I understand that this was the 1950's...not that it makes it ok, but still...and the fact that his writing style is so detailed it's not stuff you can just sit and read when you're tired. Otherwise you'll be lost.

Ok, it was exciting until Shelley started searching the site. Now it's just boring. Just pick one. Seriously.

No comments: