Monday, December 15, 2008

Roll Over, Trump, and Tell Ted Koppel The News


The real crime, I think, is the hair.

Seriously, did he really think he could get away with it? Selling a seat in the United States Senate. It was so flagrant that he might as well have put it up on craigslist.com.

But, GOD, that hair! I know, I know, your man Mitch doesn't exactly have a suave aura about him either (you aren't fooling anyone with that comb-over, fruitcake)...I still don't know what's worse.

And to think, this guy was proposing he could - maybe - take the Senate seat for himself if (and I'm paraphrasing here) "No-fucking-body fucking else had the fucking money for this fucking seat in the fucking Senate", which in turn meant he would make a bid for the Presidency in 2016. Make no bones about it, people, there be crooks in both parties, old school (*cough* Ted Stevens, the Clintons) or new (Rod Blagojevich, Sarah Palin).

Also - I'm engaged now.

Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't surprise me at all coming from Illinois. This is something even my liberal friends agree on.