Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why I Would Make A Much-Hated Leader

10.) I have no idea how the economy works.

09.) The legal system would be tied up for years as I mercilessly pursued Big Business, Big Pharm, and Big Insurance for anti-trust and other unethical practices.

08.) The copyright laws will no longer apply to musicians who are dead or have made at least $10,000,000.

07.) New drugs would be tested on prisoners guilty of murder, corporate theft, or domestic violence.

06.) Capital Punishment would be enforced against mentally competent sex criminals found guilty by DNA evidence.

05.) All other prisoners will be rejuvenating, building, or just resurfacing our national infrastructure.

04.) I'd give the Native Americans their land back.

03.) I would take a guy out of the unemployment line and make him my Secretary of Commerce.

02.) The phrase "Sanctity of Marriage" will gradually become erased from our lexicon. It is about love. Whether it's little more than evolutionary instinct or something given to us by a greater Being, love will never be spun towards any system of belief in the law.

01.) The First Amendment will be rewritten so as to both make an exception to Hate Speech and to define Hate Speech in no uncertain terms.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I guess I would be a much-hated leader too, because I love these laws.